Please read these Terms carefully before ordering any Products from our site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Products, you agree to be bound by these Terms. You should print a copy of these Terms for future reference, however please note paragraph 20 below which explains that we may change these Terms from time to time. Please understand that if you refuse to accept these terms, you will not be able to order any Products from our Site.
- INFORMATION ABOUT US
- www.fairgreenpharmacyonline.co.uk is a site operated by Pancroft Ltd . We are registered in England and Wales under company number 05694299 and with our registered office at 12 Hallmark Trading Estate, Fourth Way Wembley Middlesex HA9 0LB. Our main trading address is Fairgreen Parade, 10 London Road, Mitcham, Surrey, CR4 3NA London, United Kingdom. Our VAT number is 882661690.
- We are regulated by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain.
- SERVICE AVAILABILITY
Our Site is only intended for use by people in the United Kingdom. We do not accept Orders from people outside the United Kingdom. All orders must be completed in the English Language.
- YOUR STATUS By placing an order through our Site, you warrant that: (a) You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and (b) You are at least 18 years old; and (c) You are accessing our site from the United Kingdom.
- REGISTERING To register with Fairgreen Pharmacy you must be over sixteen years of age. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when updating your personal details. We are registered in compliance with the Data Protection Act. By registering with the Fairgreen Pharmacy Prescription Repeat service the customer is authorising Fairgreen Pharmacy to forward repeat order prescription prompts 10 days before the customer is due. In the case where the customer is receiving several medicines which are not synchronised in reorder quantities, the lowest re-order interval will be used. No repeat medication will be ordered from the customer’s GP until the customer has replied to the prompt email. This will be taken as authorisation to order on behalf of the customer.
- OUR PRODUCTS
The sale of any Product by us does not mean that we consider it safe or suitable for you and/or the person who you have bought it for. Before buying any of our Products you must, where appropriate, check with a suitably qualified medical practitioner or pharmacist that it is safe and suitable for you and/or for the person who you have bought it for, and follow their advice on any appropriate dosage and/or other limitation that they consider advisable in respect of the Product’s use. Before using the Product, you must read and make sure that you understand any instructions on its label and/or which may accompany it. Without prejudice to the warranty given we give no warranty that any Product will be effective, and/or appropriate or suitable, for you and/or the person who you have bought it for, and, without prejudice to the general nature of the disclaimer in paragraph 11, we disclaim all liability arising as a result of any Product proving to be unsafe or unsuitable for you and/or any person who you have bought it for and/or as a result of any failure to follow any instructions on the label and/or accompanying the Product.
- CONSUMER RIGHTS
- If you are contacting as a consumer, save as set out in paragraph
- below, you may cancel a Contract in respect of either some, or all, of the Products that that Contract relates to, at any time within seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the Products by telephoning us as referred to in paragraph
- In this case, you can either request a full refund of the price paid for the relevant Products, or you can request that the relevant Products be exchanged, in accordance with our refunds and exchanges policy set out in paragraph 11 below. If you cancel a Contract in respect of some of the Products that it relates to, this will not affect the Contract insofar as it relates to any Products that have not been cancelled.
- If you want to cancel a Contract in respect of any Product you must tell us by telephoning us on: 02077239600, telling us whether you want a refund, or whether you want to exchange the Product in accordance with. After we have spoken to you, we will email to you a return authorization in respect of the relevant Product (Return Authorisation), explaining how you should return the Product to us. When you return a Product to us, you must return the Return Authorisation with it.
- Any Product must be returned to us unused (except to the extent that was reasonably necessary for you to examine it) in its original packaging and condition, however in the case of any Product bearing a product seal, you must leave that seal intact).
- Products must be returned at your own cost (save where referred to below) and risk. Until such time as Products are returned, you must retain possession and take reasonable care of them. You must not return any Product without obtaining a Return Authorization from us and sending it to us with the Product.
- You will not have any right to cancel a Contract in respect of Products which are perishable, such as food items, or which are intended for internal consumption, or if there are any health or safety issues relating to the Products such as in the case of medicines or sanitary Products, unless the Products are damaged or faulty when delivered to you or have been incorrectly delivered.
- Our cancellation rights in these Terms will be confirmed in the Dispatch Confirmation.These cancellation rights do not affect your statutory rights.
- AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY
Subject to due payment for the Products as set out in paragraph 9.6 below, our order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within 30 days of the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
- RISK AND TITLE
- The Products will be at your risk from the time of delivery.
- Ownership of the Products will only pass to you when we receive full payment of all sums due in respect of the Products, including delivery charges.
- PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of any Products will be as quoted on our Site from time to time, except in cases of obvious error. Fairgreen Pharmacy will charge VAT on all sales, as required, and/or at the rate required, bylaw.
- All prices quoted exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due as set out in our Delivery Guide which is accessible from the store menu.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Dispatch Confirmation.
- Our site contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product’s correct price is less than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product’s correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you a Dispatch Confirmation, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing.
- Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card. We accept payment with the following cards: Maestro, Delta, Visa and MasterCard. We will charge your credit or debit card at the time that you place your order, but will not be obliged under any circumstances to send you a Dispatch Confirmation and/or accept or despatch your Order, if there is a problem with the authorization of the full payment on your credit or Debit card.
- OUR REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES POLICY
- When you return a Product to us (for instance, because you have cancelled the Contract between us in respect of that Product in accordance with paragraph
- or have notified us in accordance with paragraph 19 that you do not agree to any change in these Terms or in any of our policies, or because you claim that the Product is defective), we will examine the returned Product and notify you of your refund, or (where you have said that you want to exchange the Product) confirm that we will exchange the Product, via email within a reasonable period of time. In the case of a cash refund, we will refund any money received from you by making a payment to the original payment card that you used when you paid for the relevant Product. We will usually process the refund or exchange as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days of the day we received your cancellation or the day we email the Return Authorization to you. Please note, however, that you will not under any circumstances be entitled to any refund or exchange from us until we have actually received the Product to be refunded or exchanged, from you. When you return a Product, please remember to return the Return Authorization with it. Failure to return the Return Authorization may delay the processing of the return or exchange, as the case may be.
- As an alternative to requesting a refund, you can request that the returned Product be exchanged for exactly the same type of Product. We cannot exchange a Product for a different type of Product. If you want a different Product you must request a refund for the relevant Product, and order the new Product separately.
- If a Product is returned by you because it is defective, and you have requested a refund, we will refund the full price that you paid for the Product (including the delivery charges for sending it to you), and we will also refund the cost incurred by you in returning the Product to us.
- If a Product is returned by you within the seven-day cooling-off period referred to in paragraph 6.1 above, and you have requested a refund, we will refund the full price that you paid for the Product (including the delivery charges for sending it to you), however we will not refund the cost incurred by you in returning the Product to us.
Note :We will offer a full refund, or exchange, on any products that are found to be faulty. In accordance to the law, you also have the right to cancel your purchase, for any reason, by giving us notice via email or post, for up to seven days after receiving the products, in which case we will provide you with a full refund minus our postage costs. Products must be returned in full resalable condition i.e. with all seals still intact. If any of the tamper seals have been damaged, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item. Unwanted products should be returned along with a copy of the receipt. We cannot accept liability for goods lost or damaged during transit, therefore please ensure that you have wrapped the product carefully.
Please note that make-up products are non refundable for hygiene reasons.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
New Fragrances Previews, Discounts Online Offers,Gift Ideas & Trends.