Calcium Complete 800mg Tablets contain Calcium, which is one of the most important minerals in the body. It helps maintain strong bones and healthy teeth. Also helps metabolise the body’s iron and other minerals. Calcium plays an important role in the control of the nervous system, heartbeat, muscle and other vital organs. Calcium Complete 800mg Tablets from HealthAid are specially formulated with added vitamin D for optimum absorption. They contains Inulin, a Fructose Oligosaccharide (FOS) which helps maintain optimum gut health, offers a great taste and is tooth friendly.
- Calcium, the most abundant mineral in the human body, has several important functions
- May help support structure and health of bone and teeth
- May help maintain muscle contraction, blood vessel contraction and expansion
- May help in secretion of hormones and enzymes, and sending messages through the nervous system
- May help in most vital body processes and maintain their efficient functionality
- High dietary intake may help to reduce the risk of kidney stone
- During pregnancy and breast feeding, calcium requirement is higher
How To Use:
Adults and children over 12 years of age, two tablets daily, preferably in the morning. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Two Calcium Complete 800mg Tablets contain (average):
|Calcium (Amino Acid Chelate, Citrate,Carbonate, Pyruvate)|
|RDA: EC Recommended Daily Allowance|
|INGREDIENTS FOR CALCIUM COMPLETE 800MG TABLETS:|
Calcium (calcium carbonate, calcium citrate, calcium pyruvate), Bulking Agent (microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin), Stabiliser (cross carmellose sodium), Binding Agent (acacia gum), Anti-caking Agent (veg. stearic acid), Acidity Regulator (citric acid).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.