HealthAid Kelp Tablets (Iodine)
HealthAid Kelp is a
special Norwegian oceanic plant source, which naturally provides amino
acids, vitamins, minerals and trace elements. Kelp is especially rich in
natural and highly bioavailable Iodine, essential for the synthesis of
thyroid hormones, the proper functioning of the thyroid gland and the
maintenance of various other important bodily processes. Iodine is vital
for good thyroid function and in turn is essential for good health.
What are HealthAid Kelp Tablets (Iodine) For?
- Required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones
- Contribute to normal thyroid function
- Beneficial for normal neural development of foetus
- Beneficial for menstrual cramps
- Enhance brain development
- Contribute to the maintenance of good digestion and reduction of flatulence and constipation
- Contribute to the increase of energy levels
- Beneficial for appetite and can help with weight loss due to its metabolism stimulating properties
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.