- Pronutra+ our unique blend of ingredients
- Patented blend of GOS/FOS (9:1), special carbohydrates encouraging your baby’s friendly bacteria to thrive.
- Increased levels of LCPs (Omega 3 and Omega 6) to support visual development
- Enriched with iron to support brain developmen
- Halaal approved
- Contains Fish, Milk & SoyaSoybeans
How to Use:
Tailored to complement a weaning diet
After 6 months, once weaning is established, your baby will need about 1 pint (500-600ml) per day. Aptamil Follow On milk is specially formulated to help meet the increased nutritional needs of infants from 6 to 12 months. This information is given as a guide only. Consult your healthcare professional if you require more advice.
Approx. 1 beaker; No of level scoops per feed (1 scoop = 4.9g): 7; Quantity of water per feed: 210ml, 7fl oz
Always use the scoop provided, please note the colour of the scoop in this pack may change from time to time.
Preparing and storing your baby’s feed
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
1. Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions.
2. Boil 1 litre of fresh water. Leave kettle to cool for no longer than 30 mins. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised beaker. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
3. Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built in leveller. Do not press/heap the powder.
4. Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Mix well (for 10 seconds) to dissolve the powder. Replace lid on beaker.
5. Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately
Make up each feed as required. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours. Do not heat feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
Aptamil Follow On milk is only for babies over 6 months, as part of a mixed diet. It should not be used as a breastmilk substitute before 6 months, so if you wish to use this product before 6 months, we advise that you consult your healthcare professional. It is recommended that Aptamil Follow On should be used only on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care, based on babies individual needs. Do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of milk feeds with your baby’s teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your health professional or dentist for advice. Make sure your baby’s teeth are cleaned after the last feed at night.
Never add extra scoops or anything else to your baby’s feed. Never leave your baby alone during feeding.
Lactose (from MILK), Vegetable Oils, Maltodextrin, Skimmed MILK, Whey Protein Concentrate (from MILK), Galacto-Oligosaacharides (GOS) (from MILK), Fructo-Oligosaacharides (FOS), Calcium Carbonate, FISH Oil, Potassium Citrate, Vitamin C, Calcium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Emulsifier (SOYA Lecithin), Ferrous Sulphate, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Inositol, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulphate, L-Trytophan, Uridine 5′-Monophosphate Disodium Salt, Cytidine 5′-Monophosphate, Adenosine 5′-Monophosphate, Inosine 5′-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Nicotinamide, L-Carnitine, Guanosine 5′-Monophosphate Sodium Salt, Pantothenic Acid, Folic Acid, Copper Sulphate, Vitamin A, Biotin, Thiamin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1, Sodium Selenite, Contains: Milk, Soya, Fish
|Typical Values||per 100ml|
|of which sugars||6.6g|
|of which saturates||1.3g|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.